Here is the resulting roughly drawn map and random room rolls.
Use it if you like.
The room descriptions which follow the map were rolled randomly to give a jump stat to the GM's imagination. Naturally more fleshing out would be needed before the temple would be usable, but there are some nice game seeds in the random results.
All told it took me about 20 minutes
Throughout the temple the stone walls have been intricately carved to look like thatched wood.
- The room has thick moldering carpets hanging from the walls.
- An evil looking altar dominates the center of this room.
- A musty wind constantly blows through this room.
- You can faintly hear music is seems to be coming form the walls.
- Contains an altar to the Slug lord.
- This room is filled with dozens of already hatched eggs and eg sacks.
- The body of a recently slain warrior can be found here.
- This room has one natural stone pillar in it's center supporting the roof, and the dead body of a woman can be found slumped in the corner.
- There is a cluster of Basketball sized, slimy blue eggs in the corner.
- A rust cage hangs by chains from the ceiling.
- This room constantly vibrates and emits a low hum.
- A pile or rusty armor and weapons lie in the center of the room.
once I get the generator to a more substantial state I will begin sharing it here.
Thank you for reading.
Drop some D6's in the question and comments section below.