I never submitted this one because it's not truly a game, Its more of an activity.
Though I might work on it a bit and add it to one of my other projects as a "Group scenario set up" mechanic.
I think it would be fun the way microscope is fun only with less index cards and dots.
What if, And, But:
- Two to five players each with a D20.
- Each player states “what if " about a place._________.” then rolls 1d20.
- The player rolling highest has created a “truth”
- Each player then states an “And _________.” about the place, and rolls d20.
- The payer rolling highest again Creates a truth about the original place.
- The player rolling lowest Can state a “But____________” about the truth created by the “And” statement.
- The “But” may add or modify the “And” statement.
- A new Round starts
- The new “What Ifs_________.” may be related to any part of the first round and may be a person place or thing.
Play continues until the group has created something they find interesting and enjoyable, perhaps even for use in another game.
Again I never really considered entering this into the contest because it's more an activity than a game, but if anyone wants to steal the structure for some other use have at it. Just let me know , cause I would be super interested.
Thank you for reading.
Have a great day.
Leave any questions or comments you might have in the bin of discarded squid beaks bellow..