Where is that damn NPC?
- Attending a viewing of an “orctopsy “or the autopsy of a dead orc at the local university. Did you know Orc livers are bivalve in design and almost twice as big as a liver of a normal human? Did you know Orcs have a second smaller sub stomach used to store and slowly digest fibrous matter? Learn these things and so much more at the Ocrtopsy.
- The NPC is at the inn and has been drinking heavily. You find him or her gleefully chatting up a well-known local prostitute and about to make some bad life decisions.
- The NPC is out wandering the fields looking to catch a weasel. The NPC wants the weasel to train for rabbiting. Unfortunately, the NPC has no idea how to properly trap anything.
- The NPC is skulking around the dark corners of the local streets, trying to trail a lover who has recently spurned him or her.
- The NPC is at the town hall trying to get recognition for a lease that will grant him or her ownership of a land parcel. The lease was won gambling and is being contested by the current land holder.
- The NPC is sitting quietly at home mending some clothing. There is a pie in the oven, a cat asleep at the door…idyllic.
- The NPC is sitting at the edge of town, bull shitting with a gnome. The gnome runs off as you approach, the NPC plays it off like nothing happened.
- You find the NPC in the early morning traveling back into town
via a game train in the nearby wood. The NPC is carrying a large sack. If asked
about the sack he or she will be elusive
The sack contains: 1d6
- Several pounds of snails.
- D4 severed heads
- Stolen gold candle sticks
- Three very large eggs
- A quietly sleeping baby cockatrice.
- Several pounds of strange wild mushrooms.
- The NPC is in the inn singing a raucous song, with no intention of leaving the party anytime soon.
- You find the NPC digging a large hole in the middle of a field.
- The NPC is in a church quietly reflecting. If you disturb the NPC, he or she begins to weep.
- You find the NPC on a corner, chastising his or her children for their bad behavior.
I hope all of you fine folks at GenCon 2016 have a great time! Happy gaming to all.
Thanks for reading.
Thanks for reading.